These policies apply to retail purchases from Tony of Beverly
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
You may return eligible products within 30 days for a refund of the purchase price.
Some items are not eligible for return. See below under “Returning Merchandise”
To return a product:
- Log into your account.
- You will receive an email with instructions for returning your product.
- Ship your unused product, in its original packaging, to the address identified in our email.
- Courier fees are refundable only if returns are for defective products or incorrect orders.
- Products must be unused and in original packaging to be eligible for return.
- We recommend using a trackable shipping method. We are not responsible for lost damaged return packages.
We accept these payment methods:
- Credit Cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa
- PayPal: (US and UK)
- Bill Me Later (US Only)
The billing address you provide must match the billing address that is on file with the financial institution that issued the credit card. If a credit card authorization fails, we reserve the right to cancel your order without notifying you.
We cannot resolve credit card problems with your financial institution if a credit card is declined. It is your responsibility, as a consumer, to settle credit card problems with the issuing institution.
Online Gift Cards
Any Gift Cards purchased on this website can only be used to buy products on this website. They cannot be redeemed for cash, except as required by law. Gift cards can not be reloaded.
To find out your Gift Card balance, go here.
If a Gift Card is lost or stolen, Kibo will replace it with a Gift Card in the amount of the remaining balance, only if the purchaser’s Gift Card confirmation email and Gift Card # are provided as proof of purchase. To report your card as lost or stolen, contact Kibo Customer Support at 877-412-7467.
You can return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, as noted below:
- To initiate a return, log into your account at http://www.shopatron.com/account and obtain a return number.
- You can only initiate a return after an order has been marked as shipped.
- The refund will be for the full value of the returned items, unless otherwise noted.
- Shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.
- Credit for returned items will be applied to the payment method that was used to make the purchase. Returns will be applied to the purchasing credit card within 5 to 10 days of the date that the return is accepted by the fulfillment partner.
- If a restocking fee will apply to returned items, the amount of the fee is displayed on the final checkout screen when you complete the order and is noted on the packing list included with the order.
- If the return is due to defective products or an incorrect order, please contact the fulfillment partner, using the contact information included with the order to initiate the return. In these cases, you may be compensated for return shipping.
- All closeout styles/colors are FINAL SALE. NO RETURNS.
Refunds, Credits and Balances Due
As soon as the fulfillment partner receives and processes your return, we will notify you via email. Your credit card should be credited within 10 business days of the time that you receive this email. The return credit should be reflected on your statement within one or two billing periods, depending on your financial institution’s billing cycle.
A defective item is one that is inoperable but has no apparent damage. If you receive defective merchandise, please contact the fulfillment partner, using the contact information included with the order for assistance.
If an order arrives to you with obvious shipping damage, please refuse the delivery. If you have accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please call the fulfillment partner immediately, using the contact information included with the order.
Please save all packaging material and paperwork for the order if shipping damage is a possible issue. If you dispose of packaging material or attempt to return the merchandise without contacting the fulfillment partner, you jeopardize our chances of making a claim, and you may not receive credit for the return.
Limits of Responsibility
We accept no responsibility for user-initiated damage and/or loss of parts incurred during operation or use of product.
International and U.S. Territory Shipping
If you order from a website that provides shipping to international locations or US territories, these shipping destinations are identified at checkout. When you begin checkout, available shipping destinations can be selected from pull-down menus for Region and Country. If your desired destination is not included in the available selections, We cannot ship orders to it.
APO and FPO Addresses
When you request that your order ships to an APO or FPO address, the package will ship SAM (Space Available Mail). SAM is no additional charge and will ship your package from the APO or FPO address via the next available boat.
Price and/or Description Changes
All prices, pictures, and descriptions on this website are subject to change. We maintain no responsibility for inadvertent errors. Please contact us within 30 days regarding price or promotion discrepancies.
When you place your order with us, you agree to the price and terms indicated on this website. Price differences related to future or past prices in our store or any other store are not refundable.
Order Questions or Changes
Kibo, Inc. is the order-processing partner of more than 800 branded manufacturers and large retailers. Kibo handles communications and customer service for consumers on behalf of the brands and retailers that we represent.
If you have recently placed an order using the Kibo shopping service and need information about us or would like to change your order, there are a number of ways to contact us. If you have explored the links on the “Your Account” page but still need assistance, use the links to email or contact.
Kibo Customer Service using our Help Center athttp://www.orderhlp.com/index.php?/Default/Knowledgebase/List.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Service Provider, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from any and all claims, liability (including product liability), damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of any of Service Provider’s services.
Errors on Our Site
Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where and when discovered. Tony of Beverly reserves the right to revoke any stated offer, cancel orders, and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in any stated offer or price, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment processed.
If your payment has already been processed for the purchase when your order is cancelled, we will issue a credit to the payment method used in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with our return policy.